Almost everyone is in some kind of disgtress today*and needing love. And when you take the time to love on them, theyll want what you have. Its as simple as that!
Thank you for your interest in generating Revival Outside the Walls. It's still not too late! We hope you'll take a moment to listen to one of our 1:00 features. We've carefully worded each message to help you mobilize into a potent force for evangelism.
When asked about God's purpose for their life, most Christian's knee jerk to a ministry they support or a task they perform in their church requiring less than 5% of their time. When Christians begin thinking about how to use the other 95% of their time to share God's love with those around them, it's the game changer that unlocks the door to the full Christian experience.