ROTW Certified Statistic
69% of churchgoers believe that everyone will go to heaven
This ROTW Certified Statistic is based on the following research:
- 71% The Institute for Studies of Religion, Baylor University; Baylor Religion Survey 2007
- 70% The Saguaro Seminar, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University; Faith Matters Surveys, 2007
- 65% Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life, Washington, DC; Many Americans Say Other Religions Can Lead To Eternal Life, 2008
The common thread in God’s calling us to be Salt & Light is that they both change their environment. Instead, the church is allowing its message to be changed by the environment of political correctness.
- Matthew 5:13 (NIV) - You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
- Matthew 7:13-14 (NIV) - “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
- John 3:3 (ESV) - Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again[a] he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
- John 14:6 (NLT) - Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
- Acts 4:12 (ESV) - And there is salvation in no one else [but Christ], for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”
- Romans 3:23 (ESV) - For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
- Romans 6:23 (ESV) - For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord