Get the Facts
56% of churchgoers don’t believe that sharing their faith is an essential obligation of their Christian life.
This ROTW Certified Statistic is based on the following research:
- 47% Pew Research Center, Washington, DC; U.S. Religious Landscape, 2007
- 60% The Institute for Studies of Religion, Baylor University; Baylor Religion Survey 2007
- 61% Lifeway Research, Lebanon, TN; Unashamed Survey, October 2011
- 57% National Opinion Research Center, University of Chicago; General Social Surveys 1972-2008
Sharing our faith is not an option!
- Matthew 5:14-15 (NLT) - “You are the light of the world—like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden. 15 No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house.
- Matthew 10:32 (NIV) - Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
- Mark 16:15 (NLT) - And then [Jesus] told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone.
- John 20:21 (NLT) - Again [Jesus] said, “. . . As the Father has sent me, so I am sending you.”
- John 4:35 (NLT) - You know the saying, ‘Four months between planting and harvest.’ But I say, wake up and look around. The fields are already ripe for harvest.