Get the Facts
87% of people not in church have at least one close friend who is a Christian.
This ROTW Certified Statistic is based on the following research:
- 85% National Opinion Research Center, University of Chicago; General Social Survey 1972-2012
- 89% Lifeway Research, Lebanon, TN; Unchurched Americans Survey, 2007
- 90% The Center for Missional Research, Alpharetta, GA & Lifeway Research, Lebanon, TN; Multiple Surveys, 2006-2008
- 84% The Saguaro Seminar, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University; Faith Matters Surveys, 2006
We can so easily have revival outside the walls if every follower of Jesus will simply use the influence they already have with their unsaved friends.
- Mark 5:19 (NLT) - But Jesus said, “. . . go home to your family, and tell them everything the Lord has done for you and how merciful he has been.”
- John 1:41 (NLT) - Andrew went to find his brother, Simon, and told him, “We have found the Messiah” (which means “Christ”).
- Matthew 5:16 (NLT) - Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.
- Acts 1:8 (NLT) - And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.
- Romans 10:14 (NLT) - 14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?