Get the Facts
50% of churchgoers are unsure if people who know them are aware that they are Christians.
This ROTW Certified Statistic is based on the following research:
- 28% Lifeway Research, Lebanon, TN; Unashamed, Oct. 2011
- Unchurched Americans Survey 2008
When we truly love God, the fruits of His Spirit will shine God’s light thru us, especially in our darkest moments, compelling people to want what we have that makes us different.
- Matthew 5:16 (NLT) - Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.
- Matthew 7:16 (NLT) - You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
- Luke 9:36 (NLT) - If anyone is ashamed of me and my message, the Son of Man will be ashamed of that person when he returns in his glory and in the glory of the Father and the holy angels.
- John 13:35 (NLT) - Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.
- Romans 1:16 (NLT) - For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes—the Jew first and also the Gentile.
- John 13:35 (NIV) - By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.