ROTW Certified Statistic
ROTW Certified Statistics represent the evidence-based consensus of three or more respected research studies… Learn more
This ROTW Certified Statistic is based on the following research:
Gallup Poll, 2017
General Social Survey, 2016
Pew Research Center, 2013
We don’t set the rules, God does . . . and He never changes! In all of creation and existence going billions of light years into space, and billions of light years beyond that, and billions beyond that, God’s Holy Word is the only thing that never changes. Everything else changes, especially in today’s materialistic mindset where change, personalization, and “doing our own thing” is worshipped and adored.
With over 80% of Americans being led astray by Satan in their unbelief (2 Cor 4:4), it’s no wonder that 71% of our population is given over to the lie that God changed His mind and now endorses premarital sex. That contradicts God’s nature. He cannot change! This is ‘man’s nature’ unabated with little opposition from the 10% of us who know the Truth of God’s Word. Here’s the real problem: Most Christians are giving tacit approval by their silence.
Politicians tell us that “cultural codes, religious beliefs, and structural biases have to be changed,” “We have to keep up with the times we’re living in”. But Jesus said, in Matthew 24:25, “Heaven and Earth will pass away, but My Words will never pass away.”
God Never Changes!
- Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today and forever. Hebrews 13:8
- God is not a man, so He does not lie. He not human, so He does not change His Mind. Numbers 23:19
- The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God will stand forever. Isaiah 40:8
- He never changes or casts a shifting shadow. James 1:1
- For I, the Lord, do not change. Malachi 3:6
God Condemns Sexual Sin
- Have nothing to do with sex sins! Any other sin that a man does, does not hurt his own body. But the man who does a sex sin sins against his own body. Do you not know that your body is a house of God where the Holy Spirit lives? God gave you His Holy Spirit. Now you belong to God. You do not belong to yourselves. God bought you with a great price. So honor God with your body. You belong to Him. 1 Corinthians 6:18-20
- The sinful nature wants to do evil, which is just the opposite of what the Spirit wants. These two forces are constantly fighting each other, so you are not free to carry out your good intentions. Galatians 5:16-17
- But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. I Corinthians 7:2
- Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality . . . orgies and things like these. I warn you . . . those who do such things will not inherit the Kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19-21
- God’s will is for you to be holy, so stay away from all sexual sin. Then each of you will control his own body and live in holiness and honor—not in lustful passion like the pagans who do not know God and His Ways. 1 Thessalonians 4:3-4 (NLT)