ROTW Certified Statistic
ROTW Certified Statistics represent the evidence-based consensus of three or more respected research studies… Learn more
This ROTW Certified Statistic is based on the following research:
- 60% Public Religion Research Institute, Washington, DC; 2012 Millennial Values Survey
- 60% Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life, Washington, DC; The Millennials, 2010
- 65% The Barna Group, Ventura, CA.; Christians: More Like Jesus or Pharisees? OmniPollSM 2012
How the world views Christians will change when we love our neighbors as ourselves, being as concerned over their eternal destination as we are our own.
- Matthew 5:16 (NIV) - In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
- John 13:35 (NIV) - By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.
- Romans 12:1-2 (NIV) - Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
- 2 Corinthians 5:20 (NIV) - We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.
- 1 Peter 3:8-12 (NLT) - Finally, all of you should be of one mind. Sympathize with each other. Love each other as brothers and sisters. Be tenderhearted, and keep a humble attitude. Don’t repay evil for evil. Don’t retaliate with insults when people insult you. Instead, pay them back with a blessing. That is what God has called you to do, and he will bless you for it. For the Scriptures say,
“If you want to enjoy life
and see many happy days,
keep your tongue from speaking evil
and your lips from telling lies.
Turn away from evil and do good.
Search for peace, and work to maintain it.
The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right,
and his ears are open to their prayers.
But the Lord turns his face
against those who do evil.