Get the Facts
76% of people attending a worship service for the first time are there because someone they know invited them.
This ROTW Certified Statistic is based on the following research:
- 75% Unchurched Americans Survey, 2008
- 78% Multiple Lifeway Surveys, 2006-07
75% of your unsaved friends are not in church either because they’re not seeing God thru you and or you have not invited them.
- Matthew 5:16 (ESV) - Let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
- 2 Corinthians 5:20 (ESV) - We are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
- Colossians 4:6 (NLT) - Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will have the right response for everyone.