Get the Facts
59% of all Christians say they seldom or never share their faith with others
This ROTW Certified Statistic is based on the following research:
- 61% Lifeway Research, Lebanon, TN; Sharing Christ Survey, October 2011
- 55% National Opinion Research Center, University of Chicago; General Social Surveys 1972-2008
- 73% The Institute for Studies of Religion, Baylor University; Baylor Religion Survey 2007
- 47% Pew Research Center, Washington, DC; U.S. Religious Landscape, 2007
Those not sharing their faith are missing the most exciting and important half of their Christian experience by not fulfilling God’s Purpose for their lives.
- Matthew 28:19-20 (NASB) - Then Jesus came to them and said . . . “go and make disciples of all nations . . . teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
- John 15:11-13 (NIV) - I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. 1My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
- 1 Peter 3:15 (NIV) - Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.
- Romans 1:16 (ESV) - For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16